Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300 is a new 24-inch printer in Canon’s wide format inkjet lineup. The printer comes with a built-in 80 GB hard drive and is primarily aimed at photo labs and prepress jobs, while the printer is designed for photographers with lower volume requirements. This Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300 printer consists of a printer with two print heads and a set of 12 start-up ink cartridges (capacity 90 milliliter), print mount (unassembled), documentation, software CDS (Windows x32 and x64 editions, and Macintosh), PosterArtist 2008 Lite User Guide. New feature in it, it is Lucia new EX ink set and two print PF-05. Head with a total of 30,720 nozzles representing significant potential for performance enhancement. This printer will take about an hour and during that time the printer performs most of the work, filling in ink lines, running nozzle checks and printing test sheets (adequate A4 size). The ImagePROGRAF iPF6300 has two paper feeding methods through roll holders (two-inch and three-inch core attachments) and one sheet feeder. There are no multi-sheet cassette facilities. Heavyweight Media with a thickness up to 1.5 mm can be accommodated by the front bait. Loading paper through a single-sheet feeder can be troublesome with previous models, but there is no problem with this printer.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP6300 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.