Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300S Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300S driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon’s large-format imagePROGRAF iPF6300S printer can produce high-quality, professional results. This printer uses 8 Canon LUCIA EX ink tanks to provide consistent colors every time you print. Built-in calibration eliminates trial and error printing, saving you valuable time and resources. With a 160GB hard drive, you can store commonly printed files directly on the printer for easy retrieval anywhere on a network. This printer also has 384 MB of memory so that large print files can be sent to the printer and do not take up valuable computer resources. Canon’s 8-color LUCIA EX ink set provides smooth color gradations and better scratch resistance. For high-precision imaging, two advanced one-inch print-heads produce super-fine 4pl ink droplets at up to 2400 x 1200 dpi resolution. To minimize cost per print, Canon’s Quick Print Mode produces 1200 x 1200 dpi output while reducing ink consumption by 10% to 20%. For quick check plots, use Quick Print Mode with the Economy print option to help reduce total ink consumption by up to about 50% on certain substrates. This printer can produce A0-sized (33.1″ x 46.8″) color prints on coated paper in less than two minutes. By distributing eight colors through a 12-channel print-head, iPF printers achieve incredible speed and high production performance without sacrificing image quality.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300S Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300S printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300S Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300S Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300S series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.