Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 is a special 24-inch large format inkjet printer, designed for graphic artists, fine art professionals, photographers and examination specialists. When it comes to image reproduction, quality control, attention to detail and consistency is crucial. Wide format printing has revolutionized the art of graphics, photography, fine art and screening markets. Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 24 inch printer printers have revolutionized the way the world does business. Printer for large format printing of superior quality. Utilizing 12-color LUCIA EX Pigment ink Set, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 24 inch printer is able to increase productivity at high volume print stores. By streamlining workflows, processing large files is faster and allowing reprinting directly from the printer. This Printer is designed for consistent productivity and also delivers quality, over time. Bundled with print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Digital Photo Professional, and Microsoft Office, the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 24 inch printer is a large format printer trusted by professionals. To expand options and printing capabilities, with the Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Digital Photo Professional, and Microsoft Office.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP6350 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.