Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400 24.0″ Large Format Printer is designed for professionals in the graphics, fine arts, photography, and examination markets who seek professional image reproduction with consistent, reliable results. A large color spectrum is produced by the LUCIA EX 12-Color pigment ink set, which also provides better scratch resistance and smoother gradations. The new multi-sensor provides better color density detection and allows a full calibration to be completed within 15 minutes. The printer supports 130 ml and 300 ml ink tank sizes. Sub-system the ink tanks store some ink in reserve so that the ink tanks can be replaced without interrupting print jobs.To expand printing options and capabilities, the iPF6400 printer comes with Print Plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop, Digital Photo Professional, and Microsoft Office.Enhanced Print Plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop includes new possible adjustment pattern settings allows multiple images to be printed at once with different color values applied and displayed.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.