Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400S Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400S driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400S Printer with graphic art production and large format. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400S 24 “Color Inkjet Printer Network is designed for professionals in graphics, fine art, photography and market checks looking for professional image reproduction with consistent and reliable results. A large color spectrum is produced by the 8-color pigment EX LUCIA ink set, which also provides a smoother increase in scratches and gradations. The Multi-sensor provides improved color density detection and allows full calibration to be completed within 15 minutes. The included software allows all printers on the network to be monitored from one central location. The Printer supports 130 and 300 ml ink tanks. The sub-ink tank system keeps the ink back up so that the ink tank can be changed without disrupting the print job. In highest print mode, the ink and coating application sequences are optimized to maintain the highest print quality with fewer passes for faster printing times than previous models. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400S Printer can provide a feature giving users the ability to remotely monitor or execute color calibration for all printers on the network, schedule remote calibration based on system requirements, Specifies the media type that is loaded on each device on the network, specifies the printer device serial number and other general information, get accounting information from each printer on the network, and access the status monitor for each printer on the network. It uses 3-color LED and condenser lenses for device recalibration, allowing users to retain the color difference of the printer to a low printer. Automatic color calibration finishes quickly after a few simple steps on the printer’s operation panel, or remotely via the Color Calibration management console software. One color calibration performed with one Canon media type can be applied to media in all printing modes with Draft Mode generating output 1200 x 1200 dpi. Scan, upload, download, and print directly from this software solution to streamline workflows.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400S Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400S printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP6400S Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400S Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400S series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400S series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.