Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 24 “wide format printer, designed for professionals in the graphics, fine arts, photography and inspection markets who are looking for quality control and accurate, reliable image reproduction. The wide color spectrum is produced by the 12-Color LUCIA EX pigment ink set, which also provides increased scratch resistance and smoother gradation.The multi-sensor included with this printer provides better color density detection and enables full calibration to be completed within 15 minutes, with the ability to use non-Canon branded media. Color enables color calibration targets to be created using an optional spectrophotometer and shared across all 12-color printers, and the included software allows all printers on the network to be monitored from one central location.The printer supports 130ml ink tank sizes and for the first time, 300ml, and sub-ink tank holds some ink for mem allow the tank to be changed without interrupting printing. The Canon imagePROGRAF IPF6450 printer also comes with a large 250GB hard drive, which is designed to increase productivity in high-volume printing and simplified workflow, while allowing faster processing of large files and the ability to reprint jobs directly from the printer. The device also includes a user-replaceable UV blocking filter that can be turned on and off according to the paper type, so there is no need to buy individual sensors. The wrapper gallery for canvas prints can now be created using the Wrap Gallery feature. To increase versatility so that this printer can produce print resolutions up to 2400 x 1200dpi.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP6450 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.