Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The imagePROGRAF iPF650 printer is a large format printer that is very flexible and flexible, designed for speed and advanced image production. Designed specifically to meet the demands of the geographic Information System (GIS); Computer Assisted design (CAD); Architecture, engineering, and Construction (AEC); Reprographics, and other technical document markets. The imagePROGRAF iPF650 Printer generates various outputs from intricate technical documents to beautiful colorful posters, space-saving design and easy to operate. Tools feature print job accounting capabilities, reactive ink systems, and Gigabit Ethernet support. This remarkable Printer has built-in support for HP-GL/2 and HP RTL files, standard printer drivers and HDI, and Microsoft Office Print Plug-in that together create printing solutions for a wide range of applications. The included PosterArtist Lite creation software allows simple poster creation and large format prints to be used in Office presentations, trade shows, Signage, and provides a wide range of professional printing solutions Other. With Canon’s Print head PF-04 features a new nozzle shape to reduce satellite ink, resulting in cleaner lines and text, and minimising fog. The high-precision, high-density print head, with a total of 15,360 nozzles, sets 4 picoliter-size ink droplets that produce crisp detail and excellent image quality. The result is consistently accurate output of 2400 x 1200 dpi with precise fine lines. The imagePROGRAF iPF650 Printer has an L-COA processor for high-speed Output, which powers the outstanding print speeds, which allows Canon’s high-speed PF-04 print heads. When in quick mode, this printer can produce a picture of 24 x 36 “in about 28 seconds. The iPF650 imagePROGRAF Printer uses four highly-coloured dye inks (CMYK), including the new Magenta ink for the richer and more vivid Reds, plus two channels of Matte Black pigment inks used for the density and black speed Maximum. The Printer will automatically switch between ordinary black and Matte black ink at the time of printing. Simply select the paper type and the printer will use the appropriate black color to optimize the print quality.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP650 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.