Canon imagePROGRAF iPF655 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF655 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The imagePROGRAF iPF655 24 “Large Format Printer from Canon uses a redesigned new print head to reduce satellite ink, minimize fog, and produce cleaner lines. This Printer still manages to emit D-size (24 x 34 “) prints in 28 seconds. Together with an Ethernet port, and a robust suite of software, the imagePROGRAF iPF655 provides a compact way, the Productivity software suite includes PosterArtist Lite to create and print posters and plug-ins to print files Word and Excel are large-scale. The Ethernet printer connectivity makes it easy to share printers with other team members or working groups. The 80 GB internal Hard drive allows storing regular print jobs within the printer itself for easy reprinting anywhere on the network. Additionally, the hard drive, together with the 8 GB printer file processing memory, lightens the workload from the computer so that it can continue to work even though the most complex files are being printed. The imagePROGRAF iPF655 can reinforce this incredible print speed is the Canon L-COA (large Format Printer) Canon’s COmmon Architecture print controller), powering the iPF655 imagePROGRAF printing machine to place ink with speed and accuracy Wonderful. This unique high-speed processor enables the print system to process large volumes of data while optimizing the high-color GIS image output of complex and architectural. Rendering for maximum legibility and color accuracy. The Printer is designed to save place and environmental awareness. This Printer carries a small footprint with fully accessible operation in front for flush wall mounting that matches almost any environment. In addition, it contains a simple roll medium with a built-in loading guide rail and an automatic roll feeder. Made with less plastic, and reduced CO2 emissions, this model has gained ENERGY STAR qualification, and only uses 140 watts of power during use. The unique Canon ink tank-ink system means you can quickly replace ink without stopping the printer. For the old print process, the high-capacity media cart became the standard on this printer. The highly durable self-propelled double rotary cutter allows for faster printing of multi-page jobs. With the new PF-04 print head combining the new nozzle shape to reduce satellite ink, it generates cleaner lines and text, and minimizes fog. The high-precision, high-density print head, with a total of 15,360 nozzles, sets 4 picoliter-size ink droplets that produce crisp detail and excellent image quality. The result is consistently accurate output of 2400 x 1200 dpi with fine lines accurate to ± 0.10% and as thin as 0.02 mm.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF655 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF655 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP650 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF655 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF655 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF655 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.