Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The 24-inch Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 large format printer is an affordable model for entry-level users. iPF670 is a printer for your poster and signage needs. The optimal color profile and the latest magenta inks will create the vivid, impactful images you need. This printer is capable of producing A1 prints (23.4” x 33.1”) for up to 28 seconds using eco-friendly mode. The included sub-ink tank system allows you to use up all the ink in the tank before replacing it, as well as replace empty ink tanks quickly without stopping jobs in the middle of a print job and compromising print quality. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 large format printer comes with a user-friendly software solution ready to meet your printing needs. Direct Print and Share, Canon’s cloud portal solution, is available as a download and allows files to be uploaded, downloaded, shared and printed from virtually anywhere Also downloadable is the mobile printing application, imagePROGRAF Print Utility, which allows PDFs to be printed via the use of an Apple iPad . The Accounting Manager software (PC only) allows you to track job costs, while the Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office allows documents created with Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to easily print in large formats. Additionally, the magenta ink was reformulated to produce a wider color gamut in the red and orange spectrum. The High-Density print head features 15,360 nozzles and a minimum droplet size of 4 picoliters. This printer allows output up to 2400 x 1200 dpi with a line accuracy of ±0.1% and lines as thin as 0.02mm.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.