Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 Canon’s large Format Inkjet Printer, this Printer uses high density Print heads to create detailed prints with a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi in documents up to 24 “and up to 59 ‘ long. In addition, it can produce images A1 (23.4 x 33.1 “) in Draft mode in about 28 seconds using the Canon’s Large Format (Common Architecture) L-COA print controller, and has the economy mode to conserve ink, which ensures Color accuracy and longevity of the print is a set of reactive ink dyes or five-color pigments. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 also uses an ink tank system that ensures all available inks are used before replacing the cartridges and allowing cartridge replacement without stopping the printer for long print work. Bundled with a printer is a wide range of software to monitor printer status and improve productivity. Among the included software are several status monitors, plug-ins for Microsoft Office, modules optimized for AutoCAD, and PosterArtist Lite. Additionally, it has USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options. With the High-Density Print head 15,360 nozzles and a minimum droplet size of 4 Picoliter, this printer allows a 2400 x 1200 dpi output with a line accuracy of ± 0.1% and a thin line of 0, 02mm.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP650 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.