Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Create posters and signage with ease with the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 24″ Large-Format Inkjet Printer from Canon. This unit uses a High-Density Printhead to produce detailed prints with up to 2400 x 1200 dpi resolution on documents up to 24″ wide and up to 59′ long . Additionally, it can produce an A1 (23.4 x 33.1″) image in Draft mode in approx. 28 seconds using Canon’s L-COA (Large Format Printer Common Architecture) print controller, and has an Economy mode to save ink. Color accuracy and print durability is a five-color dye/pigment Reactive Ink set.The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 also incorporates a sub-ink tank system which ensures all available ink is used before changing cartridges and allows changing cartridges without stopping the printer for long print jobs. Along with these printing capabilities, this multifunction unit offers high-quality scanning of large format documents at an optical resolution of 600 dpi. Capable of accepting documents up to 26″ wide, the printer has a scan width of 24″ and can work with media as long as 109″. Among the included software are multiple status monitors, plug-ins for Microsoft Office, modules optimized for AutoCAD, and PosterArtist Lite. In addition, this printer also has USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.