Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The imagePROGRAF iPF680 24″ Large Format Inkjet Printer from Canon hopes to increase your productivity with fast draft printing, large ink tank sizes, magenta ink for a wider color gamut, and software upgrades. This system uses five color reactive ink sets with 4 inks bright dye colors and pigmented black inks for precise lines and sharp text, ideal for technical drawings.The imagePROGRAF iPF680 Large Format Inkjet Printer features a PF-04 print head with a maximum resolution of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi and the ability to produce Arch D size prints up to 25 seconds using economy mode. Additionally, this printer uses a sub-ink tank system that can use every bit of ink available in the high-capacity cartridge and allows tank replacement without needing to stop the printer. Take advantage of large print jobs and faster workflows. software saw some improvement too with mo optimized modules for AutoCAD, plug-ins for Microsoft Office, and more. Included with PosterArtist Lite software for larger document designs and layouts. In addition, this printer has USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.