Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The imagePROGRAF iPF680 24 “Large-Format inkjet printer from Canon hopes to increase productivity with fast draft printing, large ink tank size, Magenta ink for wider color gamut, and software enhancements. The system uses a reactive ink set of five colors with 4 vivid dye inks and pigmented black ink for precise lines and sharp text, ideal for technical images. The imagePROGRAF iPF680 is equipped with a PF-04 print head with a max resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi and the ability to generate D Arch size prints in up to 25 seconds using economy mode. In addition, this printer also uses a sub-ink tank system that can use every bit of ink available in large capacity cartridges and allows for tank replacement without the need to stop the printer. Also, a Stacker or integrated basket allows the user to stack up to twenty Arch D Print or configure the printer with a regular basket for the job again. The Software sees some improvements as well with the modules optimized for AutoCAD, plug-ins for Microsoft Office, and more. Included with the imagePROGRAFiPF680 printer is PosterArtist Lite software for larger document design and layout. In addition, the printer is equipped with USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity. With Canon’s PF-04 print head technology allows for print resolutions up to 2400 x 1200 dpi with accurate fine lines up to ± 0.1% and as thin as 0.79 million. In addition, the print head uses a Nozzle hole shape that minimizes mist spray for clean lines and text. PF-04 also has a total of 15,360 nozzles and lays down 4 PL of droplet size for fine details. This ink is also designed for excellent adhesion to the media and the beginning and resistant markers to ensure minimal bleeding between color and text. This mobile app from Canon allows for wireless printing via Apple iPad. In the app user can preview the PDF, access the basic settings view the printer driver, and send the print job to the imagePROGRAF printer connected to the same network. It’s available for free on the Apple App Store.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP680 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.