Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The imagePROGRAF iPF685, our latest 5-color printer. Faster printing speeds allow A1 output in draft mode in 25 seconds, while the 320GB hard drive offers more storage space for print work data, including complex files or heavy data. Empower users with greater efficiency as well, with the new shortcut print feature of Direct Print and share. This utility allows users to create shortcuts to the most Frequently used print settings, then print by dragging and dropping files to shortcuts so that the clearer results on CAD/GIS and posters with Magenta ink New, while the 300ml tank ensures productivity without downtime. imagePROGRAF iPF685, makes productivity and simplify workflows, which allows printing a number of file types without the need for an application. In addition to the PosterArtist integration, the solution allows uploading and downloading files to be shared immediately, with easy access even from mobile devices. Printing from an iPad app is also supported.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP685 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.