Canon imagePROGRAF iPF700 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF700 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The imagePROGRAF iPF700, a new 5-color printer designed with CAD and corporate users in mind. This Printer is the ideal solution for the MEA, CAD, GIS, archives, reproduction and office markets. With the advancement of new technology, the ability to quickly and accurately create maps, layout design, posters, photographs, art reproduction and more, has never been easier. The imagePROGRAF iPF700 Printer is very innovative because it uses new 5-color reactive ink dyes or pigments with ink cyan, magenta, yellow and black as well as two channels of black matte pigment, meaning sharper text, clearer line drawing and posters More dynamic. The innovations that are incorporated into the printer meet many of the market needs used. The L-COA image Processor dedicated to the imagePROGRAF iP700 is exclusively designed to drive the best quality output at the highest possible speed. The new ink system consists of four dye inks and a 2-channel matte black pigment ink. Double matte black is used for maximum black density and speed. Another key feature of each of these devices is the new high-density print head, which increases the printing speed and increases durability. The Print head is packed in over 15,000 nozzles, which improve the device’s accuracy, as well as the consistency of output. Combined with the Canon’s dual print head design and the highest ink nozzle per color in the industry, the L-COA controller helps achieve the print speed below three minutes for the mold size 16.5 “x 23.4 ” (A2), at 1200 x 1200 dpi on glossy photo paper.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF700 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF700 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP685 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF700 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF700 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF700 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.