Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 Wide Format Inkjet Printer delivers high-speed, high-quality color output in a durable, reliable, and intuitive package. A 5-color ink system consisting of cyan, magenta, yellow, and black based inks and two pigment matte black ink channels, plus a wide range of compatible media, including roll media, makes this printer a perfect fit for CAD and enterprise users. This unique ink configuration combines with other technological advancements such as L-COA single-chip acceleration controllers, advanced printheads using FINE technology, and built-in support for HP-GL/2 and HP RTL files to create immense versatility, providing the ability to map, layout, layout of designs, posters, photos, fast and accurate reproduction of fine art, and much more. These products can fit into a variety of markets including CAD, AEC, and GIS, and can be used for countless applications such as maps, blueprints, photographs, drawings, newsprint, etc. Additionally, the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 has an LCD Panel for easily monitoring printer status and operates with a reduced amount of noise, meaning greater ease of operation and greater flexibility in a variety of environments – plus being Energy Star Qualified. The high-density, high-speed, high-quality print head incorporates 2,560 nozzles per color over 6 colors for a total of 15,360 nozzles, and the addition of a second nozzle line to the print head means speeds increase dramatically. Plus the precision nozzle ejects minuscule 4-picoliter ink droplets, resulting in smooth, beautiful gradations. This printer will automatically switch between Plain Black and Matte Black at the time of printing. Simply select the paper type and the printer will use the appropriate black color to optimize print quality. The dye-based Black ink produces high-quality prints on glossy photo-type media and the Matte Black ink provides high-contrast prints with deep black on media such as fine art paper. The L-COA print controller intelligently processes print data to implement high-speed printing and accurately places ink for optimal image quality. Combined with Canon’s FINE print head design and the most ink nozzles per color in the industry, the L-COA controller helps achieve print speeds of under three minutes for A2 size prints, at 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution on glossy photo paper.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 driver for Windows
Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 driver for Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.