Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The imagePROGRAF iPF710 MFP from Canon is a complete print and scan for copy/file or email solution designed to meet demands and accuracy for CAD and other design-based applications. The Printer uses Canon’s 5-tank ink cartridge system with a 15.360-nozzle printhead to produce documents up to 40.0 “wide in various media. High-DPI printers, 4.0 pl drop ink, and line accuracy of ± 0.1% are ideal for producing detail-oriented technical documents such as images and CAD maps, as well as unlimited posters, photographs, and prints. This Printer has 256 MB of RAM to handle complicated documents without slowing down the computer while printing. In addition to the USB connection, this printer includes an Ethernet interface so you can easily share it. The powerful range of printer software helps to maximize with media management tools, automatic media switching, nesting pages, preset document profiles, and color adjustments. Although printers can handle large, complex documents, it is still quite easy to print standard documents, photos, and posters from any computer on the connected network. Ink tank 130 ml. The imagePROGRAF iPF710 has a scanner and computer interface integrated into your CAD printer making it easy to scan and copy large CAD drawings, as well as documents, posters, and photos. The integrated LCD Panel provides the ability to scan and edit documents directly on iPF710 without the extra steps of transferring files to a computer. A versatile system built for how it works, with the ability to scan to PDF, JPEG and TIFF file formats. So it can scan up to ten inches per second at 200 dpi for monochrome and up to 1.67 inches per second for color. The ImagePROGRAF iPF710 MFP provides space for scanning plain paper documents up to 41 “(40 ” image width), a maximum thickness of 0.012 inches (0.3 mm) with length. The unique paper path returns the document forward, allowing the design with accessible operation in front for flush wall mounting. With the Canon L-COA printing Engontrol (Large Format Printer COmmon Architecture) is a “brain ” that supports Printer data. This unique and high-speed processor pushes the printing machine to put high-precision ink and helps ensure optimal image quality and colour accuracy. This processor allows the print system to process large volumes of data while optimizing complex high-color GIS image output and architectural rendering for maximum legibility and color accuracy.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP710 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.