Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 with Colortrac Scanning System Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 with Colortrac Scanning System driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 with Colortract Scanning System delivers high-speed, high-quality color output in a durable, reliable package. A 5-color ink system consisting of cyan, magenta, yellow, and black based inks and two pigment matte black ink channels, plus a wide range of compatible media, including roll media, makes this printer a perfect fit for CAD and enterprise users. The high-density, high-speed, high-quality print head incorporates 2,560 nozzles per color, and the addition of a second line of nozzles to the print head means speeds increase dramatically. Plus the precision nozzle ejects minuscule 4-picoliter ink droplets, resulting in smooth, beautiful gradations. The L-COA print controller intelligently processes print data to implement high-speed printing and accurately places ink for optimal image quality. Combined with Canon’s FINE print head design and the most ink nozzles per color in the industry, the L-COA controller helps achieve print speeds of under three minutes for A2 size prints. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 with Colortract Scanning System has an LCD Panel to easily monitor printer status and operates with a reduced amount of noise, meaning greater ease of operation and greater flexibility in a variety of environments coupled with Energy Star Qualification.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 with Colortrac Scanning System Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 with Colortrac Scanning System printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 with Colortrac Scanning System Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 with Colortrac Scanning System Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 with Colortrac Scanning System series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.