Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The imagePROGRAF iPF720 is a large format 36 “Printer designed to meet the needs of medium and large groups producing technical documents, including but not limited to Computer-Aided Design (CAD), GIS (Geographic information Systems), and AEC (Architecture, engineering, and construction work with reactive ink systems consisting of four very colourful ink dyes (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) plus two-channel matte-black pigment-based inks. Reactive ink technology minimizes bleeding between the small text color printed on a clear and legible background of the four-colour dye ink system also enhances the color quality of various media. These printers qualify as “Energy Star” products, a designation made in partnership with EPA for products that promote energy efficiency. Products with this designation use the electrical half of the standard equipment, so as to further enhance its function to meet the actual needs. With an internal Hard drive 80GB increase the speed and performance of this printer. This iPF720 imagePROGRAF Printer includes PosterArtist Lite, a software package that aids in the workflow and creation of large format prints. This Printer is compatible with both Windows and MAC platforms. Other features include integration with scanning workflows on imageRUNNER devices, support for HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL page description languages, and Digital photo access software for easy photo printing from Digital cameras.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP720 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.