Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 from Canon is a 36″ large format printer designed to meet the needs of medium to large groups producing technical documents, including but not limited to Computer-Aided Design (CAD), GIS (Geographic Information Systems), and AEC (Architectural Works). , Engineering, and Construction.This ink system features a reactive ink system consisting of four highly colorfast dye inks (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black) plus two pigment-based matte black ink channels.Reactive ink technology minimizes bleeding between colors so small text printed on color backgrounds is clear and legible. The four-color immersion ink system also enhances color quality on a variety of media. An internal 80GB hard drive enhances the speed and performance of this unit. It includes PosterArtist Lite, a software package that aids workflow and large format printmaking.This printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac platforms.Memi has support for the HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL page description languages, and Digital Photo Front-Access software for easy photo printing from digital cameras. This printer qualifies as an “Energy Star” product, allowing you to further enhance its functionality to meet your needs.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.