Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 36.0″ Large Format Inkjet Printer 5 colors. These new features add to a versatile printing solution designed to meet the speed and accuracy requirements of the technical document market. And can enhance security functions on printers and provide administrative control options to determine who owns access to the printer. The printer offers Canon’s latest print-head technology to lay ink with speed and accuracy. The PF-04 print head incorporates a nozzle-hole shape to reduce ink satellites, output lines and text and minimize fogging. High-density print heads, a total of 15,360 nozzle, producing 4.0 picoliter ink droplets. The result is an output of up to 2400 x 1200dpi consistently accurate with fine lines that are accurate to ±0.10% and as thin as 0.02mm. Outputs a 24″ x 36″ image in approx. 30 seconds.When you need to keep projects moving and meet deadlines, speed s like this is very important. Powering these incredible print speeds is Canon’s L-COA (Large Format Printer Common Architecture) print controller, which powers the imagePROGRAF print engine. This high-speed processor enables print systems to process large volumes of data while optimizing the output of complex high-color GIS images and architectural renderings for maximum legibility and color accuracy.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.