Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 36.0 “Large inkjet format printer is built on the Canon line 5-color printer with the included new cart stacker, and this new password-protected interface features add this already versatile print solution designed for Meet the speed and precision requirements of the technical document market. The new Stacker Basket is designed to increase productivity by delivering neatly stacked capabilities of up to twenty 24 x 36 inches of regular paper prints. The heap option can be enabled or disabled depending on user preferences. The new interface lock system enhances the security function on the printer and provides options for administrative control to determine who has access to the printer. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 is designed for sophisticated image speed and production, it offers Canon’s latest print-head technology to quickly and accurately place ink. The Print head PF-04 combines the shape of a nozzle hole to reduce satellite ink, resulting in cleaner lines and text and minimizes fog. High-density print heads, with a total of 15,360 nozzles, set 4.0 Pikolitarian-sized ink droplets. The result is accurate 2400x1200dpi output with accurate fine lines up to ± 0.10% and as thin as 0.5 mm. By removing the image size of 24 “x 36 ” in about 30 seconds, and meeting deadlines, this kind of speed is very important. Moving this outstanding print speed is a Canon L-COA (Large Format Printer) print controller, which moves the imagePROGRAF iPF760 printing machine. This high-speed processor enables the print system to process large volumes of data while optimizing complex high-color GIS image output and architectural rendering for maximum readability and color accuracy. The system interface lock enhances security functionality on the printer and provides options for administrative control to determine who has access to the printer. This feature allows users to protect USB 2 passwords and Ethernet connections that allow for port restriction. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 already has Canon’s PosterArtist Lite poster creation software giving users the ability to quickly and easily create professional large format prints. Users simply follow the 4 easy steps program to create posters that can be used in applications such as Office presentations, trade fairs, retail Signage, and more. The PosterArtist QuickCopy feature provides an easy solution for the CanoScan desktop scanner to use as a copier, making letter-size flyers and documents into full-size posters at the touch of a button. This utility makes it easy to print large format documents created in Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. The Plug-in appears in the toolbar within the Microsoft application and has an easy to follow “Wizard “. The Plug-in will bypass the printer driver to simplify the printing process. A few simple steps to convert your 8.5 x 11.0 Office document into a poster size. These printers are designed to save space and be environmentally conscious. This Printer carries a small footprint with fully accessible operation in front for flush wall mounting, to fit almost any environment. Made with less plastic and reduced CO 2 emissions, this model has gained ENERGY STAR qualification, and only uses 140 watts of power during use.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP760 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.