Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 36 ‘ Large format printer is built on a 5-color printer line, this printer includes a new flat Stacker basket, and a password-protected interface lock. This new feature adds to this versatile print solution, designed to meet the speed and precision requirements of the technical document market. The newly designed Stacker flat cart improves this productivity of already loaded printer features by providing the ability to neatly stack up to 44 x 36 inches of regular print paper. The array options can be enabled or disabled depending on user preferences. The improved hard drive capacity on the Canon imagePROGAF iPF765 simplifies the printing workflow by bearing processing workloads on the printer to increase the overall printing processing time. The new interface lock system enhances security functionality on the printer and provides options for administrative control to determine who has access to the printer.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP765 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.