Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Produce posters and Signage easily using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 36 “The Large-Format inkjet printer from Canon. This Printer uses a high-density print head to create detailed prints with a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi on documents up to 36 “width and up to 59 ‘ length. In addition, it can also display an image of A1 (23.4 x 33.1 “) in draft mode in about 25 seconds using the Canon’s L-COA (Large Format Printer), and has an economic mode to conserve ink. With this printer can ensure the color accuracy and longevity of the print is the dye of five colors/pigments that are set reactive inks. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 also uses a sub-ink tank system that ensures all available inks are used before replacing the cartridge and allowing replacement of the cartridge without stopping the printer for long print work. Bundled with printer is a wide range of software to monitor printer status and improve productivity. Among the software included are several status monitors, plug-ins for Microsoft Office, modules optimized for AutoCAD, and PosterArtist Lite. Additionally, it has USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP770 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.