Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 large format CAD printer system is an affordable copy or file scanning system for low volume users and beginners. With a 36″ wide scanner, the scanner’s light weight and compact design allow for easy installation in even the smallest environments. The easy-to-use control panel has graphic icons for easy identification of scanner operations. Just scroll left or right to see the different icons, select an option and hit the green button. This printer offers basic scan and copy capabilities by offering more than just scan to copy functionality, this imaging system gives you the ability to scan To USB, scan to PC, and shrink and enlarge images. With three different quality modes available, he can select Draft, Standard, or Best mode based on the scan or print being created. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 is available with a user-friendly software solution ready to meet your printing needs. Direct Print and Share, Canon’s Cloud Portal solution and batch printing software, is available as a download and allows files to be uploaded, downloaded, shared and printed from virtually anywhere. Also downloadable is the mobile printing application, imagePROGRAF Print Utility, which allows to print PDFs as well as JPEGs and PNGs through the use of an Apple iPad. Accounting Manager Software (PC only) enables job cost tracking, while the Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office allows documents created with Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to easily print in large formats. These printers can incorporate SingleSensor assembly technology, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in shadows and highlights than CIS array scanners. Up to 600dpi optical resolution, scans images up to 36″ wide, fits 38″ documents at scan width speeds of up to 3 inches per second monochrome, 1 inch per second color and scans documents up to 0.5 mm thick face-up or back out of the paper path straight.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.