Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Large format inkjet printer, to increase productivity with quick draft printing, large ink tank size, magenta ink for wider color gamut, and software enhancements. This system uses five colors of reactive ink set with 4 bright dye color inks and pigmented black ink for precise lines and sharp text, ideal for technical drawings. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 has a PF-04 print head with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi and the ability to generate D Arch-sized prints in up to 25 seconds using the save Mode. In addition, the printer uses a sub-ink tank system that can use every bit of ink available in large-capacity cartridges and allows the replacement of the tank without stopping the printer. Profitable large print jobs and faster workflows are a save-in Mode that allows users to generate draft prints on specific media by regulating the use of ink to generate quick check plots. Also, the integrated stacker or cart allows the user to stack up to twenty Arch D molds or configure a printer with a regular basket for longer jobs. The software also looks at some enhancements to the AutoCAD optimized modules, plug-ins for Microsoft Office, and more. Included in PosterArtist Lite software for larger document design and layout. Additionally, this printer has USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 uses a Canon L-COA (COmmon large Format Printer) print controller to move the print engine, and can generate a print of D Arch size up to 780 seconds in save Mode. This Mode regulates the use of ink to produce a quick check plot to minimize the overall print cost. Also, there is a high-speed processor that can handle large volumes of data while optimizing high-color GIS image output and architectural rendering. With Canon’s mobile app enables wireless printing through Apple’s iPad. In the application the user can preview the PDF, access the basic settings view the printer driver, and send the print job to the imagePROGRAF printer connected to the same network.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP780 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.