Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Easily create posters and signage with the imagePROGRAF iPF785 36 “Canon’s Multi-functional large Format Inkjet Printer. This Printer uses high density Print heads to create detailed prints with a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi in documents up to 36 “and length to 59 ‘. In addition, this printer uses a Canon L-COA (Large Format Printer) print controller for fast operation, and has an economy mode for saving ink. Along with these printing capabilities, the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 Multi-functional unit is equipped with a M40 scanner, a large model 42 “than it offers high-quality large format document scanning using an optical resolution of 1200 dpi. This setting features a total scanning area of 40 “width and can work with documents over 590 ” when using TIFF format. Ensuring color accuracy and longevity of the print is a set of reactive ink dyes or five-color pigments. Ensuring color accuracy and longevity of the print is a set of reactive ink dyes or five-color pigments. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 also uses an ink tank system that ensures all available inks are used before replacing the cartridges and allowing cartridge replacement without stopping the printer for long print work. The Printer also comes with a 320GB hard drive and 32GB of RAM for smooth operation when working with large files. Bundled with a printer is a variety of software to monitor the status of your printer and increase productivity. Among the included software are several status monitors, plug-ins for Microsoft Office, modules optimized for AutoCAD, and PosterArtist Lite. The SmartWorks MFP Software is bundled here as well, offering powerful tools for printing, scanning, and sharing large technical documents. In addition, it has USB 2. The SmartWorks MFP software makes it easy to print, scan, and share large format technical documents. It features batch scanning capabilities and support for PDF, TIFF, and JPEG formats. In addition, it supports scan lengths of up to 590 “For TIFF tiles, it can store custom presets for one-touch retrievals, offer improved images, and integrate with Canon Digital Print and Share cloud software.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP785 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.