Canon imagePROGRAF iPF815 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF815 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF815 large format printer, is a high-capacity roll printer designed to handle heavy workloads. Made with the technical document market in mind, the width is 44 “, this printer produces full color rendering with precise detail. GIS maps, CAD, MCAD, and ECAD images are just a few examples of print caliber that imagePROGRAF can handle and includes media baskets that capture prints in the long run, and optional stacker can be purchased to lower the mold and Handle the enormous work. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF815 Printer has a built-in 160GB hard drive and on-board support for HP-GL/2 and HP RTL to keep the work running, while the Canon L-COA processor allows print speeds of up to 688 feet per hour. L-COA enables precise and fast ink buildup that optimizes readability and colour accuracy. Canon’s Reactive ink system provides a beautiful 5 color dye or pigment with 2 channels of matte black ink. The manufacture of fine lines, scratch resistance and marker, and slight bleeding are just some of the benefits of this ink technology. Ink is applied via Canon’s high-density print head. This Print head has 15,360 nozzles that put 4 picolitarian size ink droplets to 2,400 x 1,200 output and accuracy. Other exclusive Canon features include the Accounting Manager function. This function allows managing cost and printing data effectively by tracking how much ink and paper is consumed, recording job names and owners, recording the finished number of pages, and many other options. This Data can be exported to. csv format for Microsoft Excel-to help and can also use economical print mode. This Mode reduces the consumption of ink, lowering the total cost of printing across the board. Another useful feature, imageRUNNER allows transferring data from a Color imageRUNNER device to an imagePROGRAf at the touch of a button. In addition to these functions, PosterArtist Lite provides the power to create posters in your control with just 4 steps and the HDI Driver for AutoCAD makes a graphically accurate print data image. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF815 Printer already has a unique Canon ink tank system which means it can replace ink quickly without stopping the printer. Choose an extra large 700ml ink tank for greater productivity. For the old print process, the media basket and high capacity. With the existence of the L-COA print controller (Large Format Printer Common Architecture) drives the imagePROGRAF printing machine to put ink at great speed and accuracy. This unique high-speed processor allows the print system to process large volumes of data while optimizing complex high-color GIS image output and architectural rendering for maximum readability and color accuracy. Aside from that, this printer has also provided PosterArtist is a poster maker software program designed to be used by all levels of users to create professional posters, banners, and signage in just four steps Easy. This template-driven poster creation tool for PC was developed by Canon specifically to create large format posters quickly and easily. PosterArtist provides more than 200 professionally designed templates, and over 1,000 art-free images and clip art that can be quickly adapted and ejected to a variety of media, even able to import images themselves like logos Digital camera company and photos. With PosterArtist, and can quickly customize and print posters, banners, marks, and an interesting look.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF815 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF815 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP815 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF815 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF815 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF815 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.