Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820 is a large format 44 “Printer designed to meet the needs of users producing technical documents, including but not limited to Computer-Aided Design (CAD), GIS (Geographic information Systems), and AEC (architecture, Engineering, and construction) works. This Printer displays two media reels. The Printer uses a reactive ink system consisting of four highly coloured dye inks (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) plus pigment-based matte-black inks. Reactive ink technology minimizes bleeding between colors so that the small text printed on the background is clear-coloured and legible the four-color dye ink system also enhances color quality in various media. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820 Printer has an internal 80GB Hard drive increasing the speed and performance of this unit. This Printer is compatible with both Windows and MAC platforms. Other features include integration with scanning workflows on imageRUNNER devices and support for HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL page description languages. This printer has an ink tank-unique printer system allows to replace ink during print work without shutting down the unit. Additional features include a password-protected mailbox to organize work queues for multiple users, automatic alerts, and self-propelled double rotary bar cutters. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820 Printer is eligible as an “Energy Star” product, a designation made in partnership with EPA for products that promote energy efficiency.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP820 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.