Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 Large Format Printer is a high capacity, dual roll printer designed to handle very heavy workloads. Created with the technical document market in mind, producing full-color renderings with precise detail. GIS maps, CAD, MCAD, and ECAD drawings and documents are just a few examples of the caliber of printing that imagePROGRAF can handle. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 has an internal 160GB hard drive and built-in support for HP-GL/2 and HP RTL to keep jobs moving, while Canon’s L-COA processor enables print speeds of up to 688 feet per hour. precision that optimizes legibility and color accuracy. Canon’s Reactive Ink System delivers 5 beautiful colors of dye/pigment featuring 2 channels of matte black ink. Creating fine lines, scratch and marker resistance, and minimal bleeding are just a few of the advantages of this ink technology. Ink is applied via a Canon high density print head. This print head has 15,360 nozzles that deposit 4 picoliter sized ink droplets for output and accuracy up to 2400 x 1200dpi resolution. You can also use the economy print mode. This mode reduces ink consumption, lowering the total printing cost across the board. Another useful feature, imageRUNNER allows you to transfer data from the imageRUNNER Color device to imagePROGRAP at the touch of a button. In addition to these functions, PosterArtist Lite puts the power to create posters under your control in just 4 steps and the HDI Driver for AutoCAD creates graphically accurate print data drawings.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.