Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 is a multifunctional machine-printing and scan-to-copy engine or file or email solution designed to meet demands and accuracy for CAD and other design-based applications. The Printer uses Canon’s 5-tank ink cartridge system with a 15,360-nozzle printhead to produce documents up to 36.0 “in various media. The Printer has a high dpi, a small ink drop of 4.0 PL, and a line accuracy of ± 0.1% is ideal. To generate detailed technical-oriented documents such as images and CAD maps, as well as unlimited posters, photos, and prints. The two-media printer reels allow for more printing without having to reload. Alternatively, it can keep the 2nd media commonly used set loaded in the printer for faster swapping media. This Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 has 32 GB of dedicated file processing memory as well as 384 MB of RAM. Even when printing large and complex documents, printing and scanning will not slow down the computer. In addition to the USB connection, this printer has an Ethernet interface so you can easily share it with the entire team. This powerful suite of printers helps to maximize with media management tools, automatic media switching, nesting pages, preset document profiles, and color adjustments. Although printers can handle large, complex documents, it is still quite easy to print standard documents, photos, and posters from any computer on the connected network. The large 130 ml ink tank translates into lower cost per mold regardless of the document size and has a scanner and computer interface integrated into the CAD printer which facilitates easy scanning and copying of large CAD drawings, Documents, posters, and photographs. The integrated LCD Panel provides the ability to scan, copy, and edit documents directly on this printer without the extra steps of transferring files to a computer. With a built-in 160GB Hard Drive it is perfect for storing scanned files as well as those that are usually printed so that they can print files not only from the computer, but also from the printer itself. Additionally, storing files on the printer itself means that other users connected to the printer can access shared files from their own workstations.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP825 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.