Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 The reproduction Printer of high-quality photography and fine art runs 12 pigment-based inks and offers the widest color gamut in Canon’s lineup. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 Printer can print indefinitely (edge to edge on a roll with no margins) at 11 different sizes in bed making it the best. Great for photographers who produce mono and color works of up to 44 inches, and for artists and galleries reproducing prints and wanting the best quality results. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 Printer is also equipped with a large 250GB hard drive, designed to increase productivity in high-volume printing and simplified workflows, while enabling larger file processing and the ability to reprint the work directly from the printer. To expand the options and printing capabilities, these printers are bundled with the Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Digital Photo Professional, and Microsoft Office. The enhanced print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop includes a new customization pattern setting that allows for multiple images to be printed at once with different color values implemented and displayed. Gallery wrapping for template Canvas can now be created using the Wrap Gallery feature. With Gigabit Ethernet support: Fast data Transfer helps extremely high productivity measurements and this printer’s Multi-Sensor includes a built-in color densitometer designed to offer calibration and matching A more precise color so that its resolution reaches 2400 x 1200dpi.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP8400 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.