Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000 Large Format Printer provides professional functionality with the ability to print impressive full color output at up to 60″ wide, making it perfect for advertising, CAD, large format photo printing, and even fine art reproduction. The printer has high-speed throughput of up to 403 square feet per hour, and a built-in 80GB hard drive helps increase productivity by lightening the workload from the PC. Its innovative 8-color LUCIA ink configuration helps improve print efficiency and creates dynamic colors and hues ideal for production graphics applications. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000 features built-in calibration and other advanced quality control functions such as the L-COA processor to deliver consistently superior results without sacrificing speed and has many features that appeal to professional image creators, both activity and cost-effectiveness. Features such as automatic nozzle clog detection and compensation, 330ml and 700ml ink tank availability, and ink usage tracking help users keep an eye on the bottom line, while a large backlit LCD panel provides greater ease of use, and a variety of media handling options. This printer offers Canon’s dual print head system using twin PF-03 heads to lay ink with speed and accuracy. Unlike conventional printers with a single printhead, the high-density, high-precision printhead provides a total of 30,720 nozzles that lay precise 4 picoliter ink droplets for sharp detail and excellent image quality. The Economy Print Mode provides 1200 x 1200 dpi output, while reducing ink consumption by 10-20%. This feature manages the use of Photo Cyan and Photo Magenta inks to produce high-quality output at a lower total cost.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.