Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400S Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400S driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400S printer is ideal for those who require quality large format output and maximum productivity. In the highest print mode, the order of ink application and coating is optimized to maintain the highest print quality with fewer passes. The printer also features a large 250GB hard drive, geared towards increasing productivity in high-volume printing, while enabling faster processing of large files and reprint jobs directly from the printer. The eight-color LUCIA EX pigment ink set produces an incredibly wide spectrum of colors, plus provides better scratch resistance and smoother gradations. The enhanced print plug-in for Adobe Photoshop includes a new Adjust Pattern Setting which allows multiple images to be printed at once with different color values applied and displayed. The economical print mode allows quality printing with limited ink usage. It only takes a few steps using the printer operation panel. A single color calibration performed with a single substrate type can be applied to media in all print modes.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400S Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400S printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400S Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400S Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400S series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.