Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 offers large format photo prints up to 17″ wide in resolutions up to 2400 x 1200 dpi. This professional photographic inkjet printer can print borderless up to 17 x 22″ and works with fine art media as thick as 27.6 million. Features Canon’s outstanding FINE printing technology with a large print head, with an 11-color LUCIA PRO pigment-based ink set and Chroma Optimizer cartridges to create prints with fine detail and a wide, accurate color gamut. With USB 2.0, Ethernet, and built-in Wi-Fi options available. Wireless printing enhances printer capabilities by adding compatibility with the Canon PRINT App, PIXMA Cloud Link, and PictBridge. The PRINT iOS/Android app allows users to wirelessly transfer images and files for printing from mobile devices, as well as monitor ink levels and printer status. PIXMA Cloud Link provides access to Google Cloud Print to print documents directly from cloud-based servers. As a wireless PictBridge enabled printer. The Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 makes it possible to connect a PictBridge compliant device such as a compatible digital camera or smartphone to the printer via wireless LAN, and print captured images directly without using a computer. In addition, ink ejection conditions are precisely checked using a sensor, and if a clog is detected, another nozzle automatically provides backup, preventing print wastage due to clogging and reducing the frequency of nozzle cleaning. A set of 12 individual ink cartridges includes 11 standard inks and a Chroma Optimizer cartridge which improves color consistency on coated paper and reduces differences in droplet heights to ensure smooth ink layers and less metamerism. Equipped with the L-COA PRO Image Processing Engine, this printer can quickly and accurately determine printing paths and patterns to work as quickly and efficiently as possible. This enables a 17 x 22″ bordered photo to be created in just 4 minutes and 10 seconds while the two-way vacuum feeder keeps the media flat and feeds media quickly and accurately.
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.