Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
With the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 24″ Professional Photographic Inkjet Printer with Multifunction Roll System from Canon. Capable of handling media up to 24″ wide and with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi, users will be able to create high quality photo prints for documents and graphics with text sharp with extraordinary size. To produce prints with speed and consistency, this printer has a few tricks up its sleeve, including Canon’s FINE technology with a 1.28″ wide, 12-channel print head, LUCIA PRO twelve-color pigmented ink set with Chroma Optimizer, a high-precision mechanical platform, and an image processing engine. the high-speed L-COA PRO. This design also means that no switching is required when working with matte black or photo black inks. Additionally, the unit offers a built-in color densitometer that uses a tri-color LED and a condenser lens to ensure peak performance. Canon imagePROGRAF The PRO-2000 having an integrated 320GB hard drive enhances the capabilities of the unit by enabling it to work with large documents easily and the Multifunction Roll System provided with this model allows two rollers to be connected simultaneously for fast swapping between differences.To operate the device, a 3 color LCD touch screen Large .5″ available and U port The directly available SB allows printing from a thumb drive. In addition, this printer supports both wired and wireless networking thanks to Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity and has USB 2.0 for simple connection to a computer.
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.