Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4100S Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4100S driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF Pro-4100S printer from Canon gives you consistent color and fast print speeds for proofing, signage production, and commercial photography. The PF-10 print head provides a maximum resolution of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi and the printer uses a 1.28″ wide print head that has 18,432 nozzles equipped with anti-clogging FINE technology. The imagePROGRAF Pro-4100S printer also uses the 8-Color LUCIA PRO ink system to provide accurate color reproduction, outstanding image clarity and smooth lines, all ideal for creating clear posters and advertising displays. The built-in color calibration system uses multi-sensors to read color density and calibrate the printer, so that the final print can look identical to the first print. For media handling, This printer offers intelligent media loading. Set the roll stop on the printer, and the printer automatically feeds media into the printer. Multi built-in sensors measure surface reflectance and media thickness to determine media type To operate the printer, the 4.3″ color LCD touch screen offers the following functions i smartphone, and the three most used commands (load, insert, and cut) have their own buttons below the operation panel for quick and easy access. The built-in USB port allows direct printing of PDF and JPEG files without the need for a computer, and the internal 500GB hard drive increases productivity by reducing workload.
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4100S Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4100S printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4100S Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4100S Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4100S series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.