Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Create stunning photo prints with the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 60″ Professional Photographic Inkjet Printer from Canon. Capable of handling media up to 60″ wide and with a maximum resolution of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, users will be able to create high quality documents and graphics with crisp text with incredible size. To produce prints with speed and consistency, this printer incorporates Canon’s FINE technology with a 1.28″ wide 12-channel print head, a twelve-color LUCIA PRO pigment ink set with Chroma Optimizer, a high-precision mechanical platform, and an L-D high-speed image processing engine. COA PRO.In addition, this printer offers a built-in color densitometer that uses a tri-color LED and a condenser lens to ensure peak performance.The Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 printer uses a Sub-Ink Tank system to squeeze every last drop out of your cartridge along with providing a seamless exchange. smoothly even in the middle of a print job. The integrated 320GB hard drive enhances the printer’s capabilities by enabling it to work with large documents easily. To operate the device, there is a large 3.5″ color LCD touch screen and a direct USB port allows printing from thumb drives . In addition, this printer supports both wired and wireless networking thanks to Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity and has USB 2.0 for simple connection to a computer.
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 driver for Windows
Download Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 driver for Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.