Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 driver for Windows and Mac OS
With the Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 24″ Large Format Printer from Canon. Featuring a maximum print resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi for sharp text, graphics and photos, this printer offers users first-time large format prints designed to be efficient and fast while reducing costs, Economy Print Mode allows up to 40% less ink to be used than standard mode, and in Fast Mode with plain paper this printer can produce 104 24 x 36″ posters in one hour. Additionally, the sub-ink tank system allows you to replace empty cartridges while the printer continues to print, so you can use up most of the ink available in the tanks before having to replace it. Pigment-based inks allow you to create weather-resistant prints and posters, and the unit is compatible with a variety of media including long roll media. Canon’s Air Feeding System keeps the paper flat during printing, which ensures consistent printouts, and borderless printing is available with roll media.
Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 driver for Windows
Download Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 driver for Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.