Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Stunning prints with the Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 24″ Large-Format Inkjet Printer from Canon. Capable of handling media up to 24″ wide and with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi, users can create high-quality documents and graphics with crisp, large-format text. . Featuring high-precision, high-density print heads, with a total of 15,360 nozzles, the printer can produce 5 picoliter droplets that produce sharp lines and fine detail for outstanding image quality. Utilizing Canon’s Lucia 5-Color Ink, this printer is ideal for technical documents, CAD drawings, GIS maps, posters, signs, and displays, and the UV and water resistant inks add a level of protection that can withstand many outdoor conditions, making the printer a perfect match. to make and bring building plans to the construction site. This also makes the printer an excellent choice for posters, signs and displays. To operate the Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 printer has a 3″ color touch screen displayed. This printer also has wired and wireless networking via Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity, and has USB 2.0 for simple connection to a computer. In addition, the Sub-System Unit Ink Tanks allow most of the available ink to be used before replacement, eliminating wasted ink and saving on operating costs.
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 driver for Windows
Download Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 driver for Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.