Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP T36 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP T36 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Create stunning prints and high-resolution scans with the imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP T36 Printer from Canon. Capable of handling media up to 36″ wide, this printer offers a resolution of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, giving users the ability to create high-quality documents and graphics with crisp text at large format sizes. This printer is ideal for technical documents, CAD drawings, GIS maps , posters, signs, and displays, use UV and water-resistant inks, which add a level of protection that can withstand many outdoor conditions, making this printer ideal for creating and bringing building plans onto construction sites. scan-to-file is also available, and the printer has a maximum scan width of 36″ and will handle documents up to 38″ wide. To operate the printer, a stand and 15.6″ touchscreen computer are provided. Additionally, the imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP T36 printer features wired networking via Ethernet, USB 2.0 for simple connection to a computer, and Wi-Fi connectivity for working with compatible smart devices.
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP T36 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP T36 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP T36 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP T36 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP T36 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.