Canon imageRUNNER 1643iF Driver
Canon imageRUNNER 1643iF driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageRUNNER 1643iF multifunction copier is designed for the core functions of printing, copying, scanning, sending, faxing. With monochrome laser technology equipped with a 5″ WVGA LCD color touch panel. This multifunction copier can make up to 999 copies. The Canon imageRUNNER 1643iF can accommodate standard 550 sheet cassette paper, 100 sheet Bypass Stack and optional 550 sheet paper feeder as well as output capacity paper up to 150 sheets. This multifunction printer is capable of printing, photocopying and faxing, producing the first page in approximately 5.7 seconds.
Canon imageRUNNER 1643iF Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageRUNNER 1643iF printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageRUNNER 1643iF Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageRUNNER 1643iF Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageRUNNER 1643iF series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.