Canon imageRUNNER DX C5760i Driver
Canon imageRUNNER DX C5760i driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5760i can quickly print multiple documents or multitask, enabling it to do more in less time and with less effort. This copier is capable of printing up to 60 pages per minute in both color and black and white with a resolution of 1200 x 1200dpi. And this printer has features such as a 1.75GHz dual core processor, 10.1″ WSVGA LCD TFT Color flat panel control panel, 4.0 GB RAM memory, standard hard disk drive up to 250 GB/maximum 1 TB.
Canon imageRUNNER DX C5760i Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageRUNNER DX C5760i printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageRUNNER DX C5760i Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageRUNNER DX C5760i Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageRUNNER DX C5760i series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.