Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver
Canon PIXMA G1200 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA G1200. inkjet printers mega tank in complete with ink tank refill and enough ink for doing the work of the 30 sets of ink cartridges. The printer can print a color page of up to 7000 pages, and 6000 pages to black mold. Printer PIXMA G1200 have MY IMAGE GARDEN allows access, organize, and personalize your favorite photos. With a time of 60 seconds this printer can print borderless photos with photos of 4 x 6 size, so that the printer can provide to detailan with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. Apart from that it also has some printer features such as silent Mode, Red-eye Correction, special filters, media square printing support.
Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA G1200 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA G1200 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA G1200 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.