Canon PIXMA G2200 Driver
Canon PIXMA G2200 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA G2200. printer with a MegaTank’s new all-in-One sets the bar for printing, copying and scanning high volumes. With a MegaTank ink storage systems innovative, this printer can print up to 6,000 pages black crisp and 7,000 pages of incredible color from a set of ink. Printer PIXMA iPG2200 using hybrid ink to make printing without limits is very elegant and satisfying. The printer is very simple to use with easy viewing and ink refill with integrated ink tank, equipped with 30 times the amount of ink-cartridge ink compared to standard. Make prints without limits and scanned with an impressive optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA G2200 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA G2200 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA G2200 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA G2200 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA G2200 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA G2200 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.