Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver
Canon PIXMA G4200 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA G4200 MegaTank all-in-One Wireless printer is perfect for printing ink systems, thanks to the innovative MegaTank producing up to 6000 pages of black and color pages with 7000 replacements of ink bottles. The number of prints that get more than 30 sets of ink cartridges. What’s more, the PIXMA G4200 printer is a multifunctional printer for copying, scanning, and even sending faxes. Easy to use connecting devices is also easy, with Wi-Fi, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, USB or Cloud. For amazing looking documents and photos. This printer can scan letter-size flatbeds, and it has an automatic document feeder (ADF) on top that holds up to 20 sheets of letter-size paper or 5 sheets of legal-size paper. To the left of the ADF is a 2-inch monochrome LCD, an alphanumeric keypad, and function keys including for black-and-white and color scanning.
Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA G4200 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA G4200 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.