Canon PIXMA G4210 Driver
Canon PIXMA G4210 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless MegaTank All-In-Printer printer is built to get serious printing done, making printing cost-effective and hassle-free, thanks to its innovative MegaTank Ink system with high page yield. This ink is equivalent to 30 sets of conventional ink cartridges. It can produce up to 6,000 pages of crisp black text and 7,000 pages of bright color. This printer can produce approximately 8.8 black/white images per minute and 5 colors per minute. Prints a 4″ x 6″ borderless photo in approximately 60 seconds. Connect with built-in Wi-Fi, Air Print, Google Cloud Print, USB and even Cloud. Multi-purpose paper support includes a 100-sheet input tray on the front and a 100-sheet input tray on the back. The rear paper tray also holds 20 sheets of 4″ x 6″ photo paper or 10 sheets of 5″ x 7″ photo paper. This printer also features Super G3 Color Fax with a memory capacity of 50 pages, copy scaling from 25 to 400 percent, flatbed scanning and automatic document feeder scanning.
Canon PIXMA G4210 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA G4210 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA G4210 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA G4210 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA G4210 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.