Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver
Canon PIXMA G5020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA G5020 Wireless MegaTank Printer from Canon uses an integrated ink tank system which makes refilling much simpler and delivers an astounding 6000 black or 7700 color prints on a fresh set of ink bottles. Additionally, this model comes with a full set of ink as well as an additional pair of black ink bottles for another 12,000 black prints. The ink tanks are easy to see, placed on the front so you can make sure you never run out. For printing, this printer uses a reliable inkjet system with a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi which will produce sharp text and vivid images. The system also works quickly, with a rated speed of 13 ipm in black and 6.8 ipm in color. Featuring a 250-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet rear paper tray, the printer is ready to take on large print jobs. Users can also easily create borderless photos and work with a wide range of standard media sizes from 3.5 x 3.5″ to 8.5 x 14″. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity in addition to USB 2.0 leverages the printer’s potential by supporting mobile printing, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and Canon’s PRINT app.
Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA G5020 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA G5020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.