Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver
Canon PIXMA G5020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA G5020 Wireless Mega Tank Single Function Printer is designed for those who need a high volume printer for documents and photos with large paper capacity. PIXMA Wireless Printers G5020 Mega Tank displays high page results up to 6,000 pages of black text or up to 7,700 pages in brightly coloured, 350 sheet combination paper capacity, and simple connectivity enabling printing of large volume jobs of all devices. PIXMA G5020 is a perfect wireless MegaTank function Printer that can meet all your home or office printing needs. By connecting to PIXMA G5020 from smartphones and tablets easily using the Canon PRINT, AirPrint, and Mopria Print service via Wi-Fi. And you can also use the Google Assistant or Alexa-enabled devices to check the ink level, review notifications, and print handsfree. The PIXMA G5020 MegaTank Printer also has a simple and easy setup process that only takes a few minutes thanks to Canon Wireless Connect. The Printer uses a reliable inkjet system with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi that will result in crisp text and vivid images. The system also works quickly, with a black-and-white 13 IPM identifier speed and 6.8 ipm color. Featuring a 250-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet back paper tray, the printer is ready to work on large print jobs. Users can also create frameless photos easily and work with a variety of standard media sizes from 3.5 x 3.5 “to 8.5 x 14 “. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity other than USB 2.0. PIXMA G5020 Mega Tank printers use pigment-and ink-based inks. Pigment-based black ink formulations allow for long-lasting and sharp black text. Dye-based color ink formulation allows rich and vibrant colorful images. Just connect your printer to a Wi-Fi network to print in minutes, or Ethernet to connect to a high-speed wired network.
Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA G5020 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA G5020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA G5020 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.