Canon PIXMA G6020 Driver
Canon PIXMA G6020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA G6020 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Inkjet printers from Canon use an integrated ink tank system that makes refills much simpler and provides a stunning 6000 black or 7700 color print on a set of bottles Fresh ink. In addition, the printer comes with a complete ink set as well as a pair of extra black ink bottles to get 12,000 black prints again. The ink shelter is easy to see, as it has been placed on the front of the Canon PIXMA G6020 printer So it can ensure it never runs out of power. Of course, that’s not everything this wireless-enabled all-in-one can do because it comes with impressive printing, scanning, and copying functions. For printing, the Canon PIXMA G6020 printer uses a reliable inkjet system with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi that will result in crisp text and vivid images. The system also works quickly, with a black-and-white 13 IPM identifier speed and 6.8 ipm color. Featuring a 250-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet back paper tray, this printer is ready to do large print jobs. Users can also create frameless photos easily and work with a variety of standard media sizes from 3.5 x 3.5 “to 8.5 x 14 “. Scanning and copying is made possible by a flatbed scanner unit featuring an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi for crisp, detailed images. Native Wi-Fi connectivity In addition to USB 2.0 adds potential printers by supporting a variety of mobile printing protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria.
Canon PIXMA G6020 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA G6020 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA G6020 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA G6020 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA G6020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA G6020 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.