Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver
Canon PIXMA mini260 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA mini260 is a small and powerful machine that will change the way you think about printing images. Print photos where your computer is, print wherever you are, uses the optional battery. You can print directly from compatible memory cards, digital cameras, Bluetooth devices, even your camera phone. The new Easy-Scroll Wheel makes operation much easier, and the 2.5″ TFT screen lets you preview your images in high definition before printing. And thanks to the extraordinary patented print head technology with 1536 precision nozzles it delivers an extraordinary resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.You can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.
Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA mini260 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA mini260 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA mini260 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA mini260 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.