Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver
Canon PIXMA mini260 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA mini260 printer with inkjet technology, with a 2.5-inch color LCD display, upside-down and the front of the output tray to be sized too small. PIXMA mini260 printer using a single cartridge contains four ink-based dyes, including black. One cartridge is equipped with a printer, using Canon Photo Paper Pro. The result is nice overall in online printing service. Colors in prints generally looks too bright, but accurate. Black and white photos and we look on display while printing, with too much contrast and without tone of voice. Printer PIXMA mini260 already existing memory card slot allows to print photos directly from compatible memory cards not needed computer, simply take a picture with a digital camera or dv camcorder, then connect and PictBridge print. With precision nozzles produce 1536 resolution beyond the bias of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA mini260 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA mini260 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA mini260 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.