Canon PIXMA mini320 Driver
Canon PIXMA mini320 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The small and powerful Canon PIXMA mini320 Photo Inkjet Printer lets you create beautiful, detailed photos up to 5″ x 7″, with a print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi and do it wherever you are because this printer is designed to be portable. This printer even has a built-in handle, and an optional battery is available for ultimate portability. The Easy-Scroll Wheel makes operation even easier, and the 2.5″ TFT screen lets you preview your images in high definition before printing. Additionally, the PIXMA mini320 printer can print photos directly from compatible memory cards, digital cameras or camcorders, a Bluetooth device (with an optional Bluetooth adapter or even a compatible camera phone via the built-in IrDA interface), allowing users to begin viewing and printing their photos faster than ever, then print laboratory-quality 4″ x 6″ borderless photos in about 40 seconds and a 5″ x 7″ borderless photo in approximately 52 seconds. To provide optimal image quality in a simplified way, this printer also incorporates Automatic Image Improvement technology which analyzes images to confirm each printout.
Canon PIXMA mini320 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA mini320 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA mini320 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA mini320 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA mini320 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA mini320 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA mini320 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.