Canon S450 Driver
Canon Bubble Jet S450 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The ideal Canon S450 Bubble Jet color printer that delivers resolutions up to 1,440 x 720 dpi for black and color printing and up to 10 ppm for black printing and 7 ppm color printing. The rugged, durable printer includes easy-to-replace individual ink tanks and a 100-page sheet feeder to support continuous printing, all in a compact, stylish design to make life and work easier. The Canon S450 printer ably delivers clean text back and color prints. The automatic sheet feeder holds up to 100 sheets for fast printing of letters, reports and flyers. Canon’s built-in Drop Modulation technology makes it possible to print smooth color gradations on plain paper, artist canvas, banner paper, envelopes, glossy photo cards, glossy photo paper, glossy photo film, high-resolution paper, magnetic sheets, transparencies, and T-shirt transfers. Canon’s economical individual ink tank system makes it possible to replace the color of ink that runs out of the entire cartridge. With USB and parallel interfaces, connect to your USB-compatible Mac or PC in one step and you’re ready to print.
Canon Bubble Jet S450 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon Bubble Jet S450 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon Bubble Jet S450 Driver Installation
How to install Canon Bubble Jet S450 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon Bubble Jet S450 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.