Canon S600 Driver
Canon Bubble Jet S600 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon S600 Color Bubble Jet is a versatile text, graphics and photo network printer. Output resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi. This printer uses Canon’s Advanced MicroFine Droplet Technology and also uses the Think Tank System, which allows replacement of each ink color separately, as needed. The Canon S600 uses a 4-color system with five picoliter ink droplets, while the 6-color system produces 4 picoliter ink droplets. The two newest Bubble Jets also use different engines, print heads and inks. This printer can print on standard and specialty media from 3.6 to 8.5 inches wide and from 4.7 to 23.0 inches high. Compatible media include plain paper and envelopes, transparencies, custom photo paper, banners, magnetic sheets, and T-shirt transfers. The printer comes with Canon’s ZoomBrowser EX software for uploading image files, as well as PhotoRecord for managing prints, and PhotoStitch for creating panoramic images. At the highest custom quality setting we printed a page of text in 44 seconds with the fastest speed setting a page printed in 18 seconds. These results are for single-page printing only. Prints 8.0 to 10 inch print photos in 1 minute 24 seconds. Using Canon Photo Paper Pro is quite as realistic as the higher prints.
Canon Bubble Jet S600 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon Bubble Jet S600 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon Bubble Jet S600 Driver Installation
How to install Canon Bubble Jet S600 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon Bubble Jet S600 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.