Canon SELPHY DS700 Driver
Canon SELPHY DS700 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY DS700 is a inkjet-based printer that can print directly from a digital camera or from a memory card. Pointing it to the TV screen via the video-out composite port shows a neat interface that allows printing photos easily from the memory card with the settings chosen apart from that of the printer it can also start a slideshow of all photos On the card. In addition, the Canon SELPHY DS700 printer has a remote control so you can view the photos and print them without leaving the couch. In addition, this model is said to be able to print from the phone, as long as the phone saves the image as JPEG. Physically, this Pinter is a flat unit with a straight paper path. But unlike other inkjet printers with straight paper lines, the paper enters and exits the unit from the front. When a mold starts, the paper moves into, lifted and then reissued when passing the printing process. Printing photos with this unit is quite fun, and printing from a memory slot in particular is very easy, because it accesses every photo almost instantly. Photos from our SD card take 1 minute and 42 seconds, while the PictBridge output is fast at 2 minutes and 25 seconds. Printing from PC takes 2 minutes 25 seconds. The Canon SELPHY DS700 Printer is equipped with Easy-PhotoPrint software that enables to browse and print photos, but for testing we used PaintShop Pro 8.
Canon SELPHY DS700 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY DS700 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY DS700 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY DS700 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY DS700 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY DS700 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.