Canon SELPHY DS700 Driver
Canon SELPHY DS700 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY DS700 is an inkjet-based printer that can print directly from a digital camera or from a memory card. Allows easy printing of photos from a memory card with settings selected other than printer, it can also start a slideshow of all photos on the card. In addition, the Canon SELPHY DS700 printer has a remote control so you can view photos and print them without getting up from the couch. In addition, it can also print from the phone as long as the phone saves the image as a JPEG. When printing begins, the paper moves in, is lifted and then ejected again as it goes through the printing process. Printing photos with this unit is quite enjoyable, and printing from the memory slot in particular is very easy, as accessing each photo is almost instantaneous. A photo from our SD card took 1 minute 42 seconds, while the PictBridge output was fast at 2 minutes 25 seconds. Printing from a PC takes 2 minutes 25 seconds. The Canon SELPHY DS700 printer is equipped with Easy-PhotoPrint software which makes it possible to browse and print photos.
Canon SELPHY DS700 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY DS700 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon SELPHY DS700 Driver Installation
How to install Canon SELPHY DS700 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon SELPHY DS700 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.