Canon SELPHY DS810 Driver
Canon SELPHY DS810 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY DS810 Digital Photo Inkjet Printer comes with a 2.5-inch color LCD for easy viewing, editing, and printing of frameless photos. Print directly from a digital camera, memory card or camera phone without a PC. The clear Keypad and user-friendly interface make every step easy. Print quality of a 10 x 15 cm Frameless Photo lab in about 63 seconds in standard mode. Enjoy fast borderless photo printing on comfortable credit card sizes and mini stickers. The 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution delivers detailed and grain-free prints for all photos. The Canon SELPHY DS810 Printer is achieved using Canon FINE print heads with 2PL ink droplets. Both Windows and Macintosh systems are supported. In addition, the USB port offers the flexibility to connect to your PC or laptop.
Canon SELPHY DS810 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY DS810 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY DS810 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY DS810 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY DS810 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY DS810 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.