Canon WG7350 F Series Driver
Canon PIXMA WG7350 F driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon WG7350 F multifunction Inkjet printing machine business printing machine it can print 50 sheets in color and monochrome with both in per minute for A4, high speed mode to achieve high speed printing of 80 sheets per minute most the fastest. WG7350 F can not only print on plain paper but also on a variety of paper used in offices, such as envelopes, paper long, matte photo paper. High speed scanning to 40 pages per minute on one side and 65 pages per minute on both sides is possible, and a large number of documents can be quickly converted into the data, the children’s shelter to 2,620 paper tray. With the settings of the navigation function, it is easy to set up with only a set according to the instructions with the 5-inch LCD, can print directly from a USB memory without using a PC. Scanned data can also be stored in the USB memory are very compatible with JPEG, TIFF, PDF. The keyless design hardware can complete the operation input only with the numeric keyboard and keypad display converted to soft key displayed on the screen and when needed, all operations can be done with the touch panel. WG7350 F very profesinal in quality in the business because the image quality is very stable and high speed line head adopted FINE. Ink tank that can be easily installed from the front of the main unit. It is very easy to replace with the ADF maintenance kit, which is a set of rolls of paper feed unit and unit roller of separation.
Canon PIXMA WG7350 F Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA WG7350 F printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA WG7350 F Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA WG7350 F Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA WG7350 F series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA WG7350 F series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.